Crossing borders !
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out our contact form. When registering on or site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email and phone. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To send informative emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our youth boot camps where you are interested or where you were a donator.
• To send newsletters: Once you register in our contact form you will receive periodic information called newsletter to keep informed about Tabitha Belgium VZW in general, its projects and events.
- The phone number is an alternative medium to keep in touch with you if for any reason outside of our responsibility email is not available.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from for receiving future emails we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each periodic
• To administer a survey form and other site features where you may be interested.
How do we protect your information?
The site has a variety of security measures to maintain safety your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We don’t sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This those not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating or hosting our web site, conducting our non-profit organization or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we consider is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor or members information may be provider to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party websites. These third party sites have separated and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The policy was last modified on 16/01/2016